tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 21 01:14:59 2000

[KLBC] [The Raven] pItlh

And the Raven, never flitting, stil is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming.
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

'ej *Raven* puvlu'ta'be' 'ej ba'taH, ba'taH
pa'wIj lojmIt Dung 'oHbogh *Pallas* Hew'e' DungDaq;
'ej veqlargh najmoHlu'taHbogh rur mInDu'.
'ej rav DungDaq QIbDaj Hotlh *lamp*;
'ej ravvo' pep'eghbe' *soul*wIj'e' joqbogh QIb
qaSqa'be'

Uff!! :)) I've finished! Now I must debug it... And I'm sure that it
need a lot of correction...

I can't realize the hard work behind the Hamlet translation!!

--
See you later alligator!!

Tremal-Naik -- [email protected] -- GnuPGid: 0xBEB04EDB
E.A. Poe Klingon Translation Project: http://web.tiscalinet.it/tremal

Back to archive top level