tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 08 10:27:28 2000

Crossword 2

Here you have Crossword 2, or perhaps it would be better to say {rarchuq mu'mey 2} (following DloraH's suggestion), anyway I hope you have as fun solving it as I had doing it.

Qapla'

	ghaHbe'wI'

   1   2   3   4   5   6
   ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
1 |   |   |   |   |   |   |
  |___|___|___|___|___|___|
2 |   |///|   |   |///|   |
  |___|///|___|___|///|___|
3 |   |   |   |   |   |   |
  |___|___|___|___|___|___|
4 |   |   |   |   |///|   |
  |___|___|___|___|///|___|
5 |   |///|   |   |///|   |
  |___|///|___|___|///|___|
6 |   |   |   |   |   |   |
  |___|___|___|___|___|___|

Across
1. Sometimes Nick Nicholas' {paghmo' tIn mIS} confuses him.
2. He finishes to fall. Twice the same vowel. The center of the Empire.
3. Backwards, a prison camp commandant.
4. e start to be red (or perhaps we start to be ed). Handle of a knife.
5. It starts all dissaprovals. Two thirds of every month. One that stands in the middle of three.
6. Bird of Prey.

Down
1. She hasn't finished to reveal me...
2. To be sincere you pronounce this vowel, and to be sad too. End of all swords. It causes your mouth to form a circle.
3. Without any order he refuses to disturb.
4. Damn! Here I challenge your ability with words.
5. Gorkon has two. Final point that all torpedoes have. Nobility has another two.
6. A reputed Klingon linguist.

	////

Solutions to Crossword 1
  1 2 3 4 5 6