tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 11 10:24:57 2000

German TKD Errata List

I know someone has a webpage listing the errors in the German
language edition of The Klingon Dictionary, but I don't have a record
of it and I haven't been able to find it on the web or in list archives.

I have an interview tomorrow with a reporter from a German-
language Star Trek publication, and I'd like to be able to give her
the URL for her readers.

If you know where the errata list is, please *e-mail me* with it at
[email protected]  (NOT at the account I'm sending from).

choQaHlaHchugh jIbel.

Back to archive top level