tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 09 08:20:15 2000

New Words Updates

For all interested parties, as an exercise, I wrote this
message using E Prime. Correct me if I err.

I cleaned up the New Words list at:

/tlh/newwords.html

I thank maHvatlh for his suggestions. Mostly, the changes
involve technical details, like corrections to
uppercase/lowercase (I had mimicked the BOP poster exactly
as stated and maHvatlh argued that in doing so in a
definition, I had erred.), and straightening up the sources
for some words. I had misspelled Sarek in one source
reference and I had not put page numbers in my earlier
citations. I had no source listed at all for a couple words.

None of this constitutes functional changes in actual
vocabulary. I did delete {meqleH} because the KGT word list
defines it and I've changed my mind about my previous
listing actually adding any useful meaning. People who
would use the word already know a meqleH when they see one.

If you have comments, please Email me directly at
[email protected]. I no longer receive mail from the
mailing list.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level