tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 09 00:38:45 2000

Re: KLBC cha' yu'

jatlh pagh:
The word for "decimal point" is <vI'>, so something like <loS vI' vagh>
would make sense for 4.5. I suspect there's a canon example of this
involving a stardate. Note also the word <DoD>, which means "mark (in
coordinates)".

It's likely in TKD, but I can't find it right now, so how do you  recite
decimals in Klingon in terms of "tenths", "hundredths", "thousandths", etc.
Also, how would you say a fraction?  would {1/3} be "wa' wejdich"?

-veS joH

Back to archive top level