tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 04 11:03:08 2000

KLIC: Klingon WOTD: rewbe' (n)

	HIqIm romuluSngan Hov wo' rewbe'pu'. marojmeH juHqo'raj wIghoSta'.
Sujeghchu'chugh Hovtay'raj wIQaw'nISbe'. vaj rojna' tu'lu'. qaSpu'pa' wa'
tup SuwuqnISqu' pagh rugh moj HovrajDaq bIQSIp tat Hoch 'e' wIqaSmoH. qumraj
Doghjey wIloS.

	"Attention, citizens of the Romulan Star Empire, we have come to
your homeworld to make peace. If you surrender completely, we will not need
to destroy your star system. Thus, there will be a definite peace. You must
decide before one minute has passed, or will cause all the hydrogen ions in
your star to be converted into antimatter. We await the unconditional
surrender of your government."

> - tuv'el

Back to archive top level