tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 05 09:26:45 1999

Re: Question

jatlh Carl:
> In an episode of STTNG,  Worf mated with Alexander's mother in the
holodeck,
> (I forget her name) he yelled something in Klingon.
> In the episode I got the impression that he said something to the effect
> that he takes her for his wife but she refused.
>
> Does anyone know what he said exactly?

I believe he repeated (twice) a phrase which sounded like "ti-hongee jee!"
This most likely was Michael Dorn's interpretation of {tlhIngan jIH}, which
seems an awfully obvious thing to say for a marraige vow.

SuStel
Stardate 99678.8

Back to archive top level