tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 03 11:13:13 1999

RE: HIQaH

On Thursday, September 02, 1999 7:43 PM, Andeen, Eric
[SMTP:[email protected]] wrote:

> > KLINGON IS EXTREEEEME SADNESS. **** OFF YOU LIMEYS.
> majQa'! batlh choDabej. pe'vIl jIHagh!
>
> pagh
> Beginners' Grammarian

Okay, I have responded to *many* people privately about this, but it's
becoming clear to me that I need to say this publicly.  If you feel that you
MUST reply to messages of this type to the list, PLEASE remove the vulgar
and offending language first.  This is a public list, and people of all ages
are welcome here.  If my kid were participating here (okay, he's still to
young, but he might when he gets older!), I wouldn't want him to have to
re-read this crap 10 times over for every comment that gets sent out.

It's inappropriate to send vulgar or offending language to this list.  It's
just as inappropriate to echo it back to the list in a reply.  Please use
some discretion here.

Thanks,

--d'Armond, List Admin

tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ