tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 02 18:41:45 1999

RE: HIQaH

jatlh jIHHey:

Welcome to the list, qewlIS.  My name is Qagh, and I'm the current GB
(Grammar Bully).  It's my job to humiliate clueless posters by answering in
a language beyond their powers of comprehension. Whenever you need help
with your English, mark the post for pIl'o''s attention.

> God you lot suck

mayIv 'e' wImaS.  Ha'DIbaH wIyIv.  DaghuHmoHlu'ta'.

> I can't believe you all actually speak Klingon.

bImobbe'.  Dojbej laHmaj.

> You sad gits. Why don't you all learn something decent like
> Esperanto instead of learning a bullshit language which doesn't
> even look good on your CV.

qo'qoqlIj wIyotDI', DutoDbe' *Esperanto* Hol jay'!

> KLINGON IS EXTREEEEME SADNESS. FUCK OFF YOU LIMEYS.

pe'vIl mu'qaDmey Dabach!  'aDDu'lIjDaq tlhIngan 'Iw tu'lu'ba'!

Good first post, qewlIS.  With a little work, you'll soon be able to
communicate with other sentient beings.

Qagh

majQa'! batlh choDabej. pe'vIl jIHagh!

pagh