tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 23 06:27:57 1999

New Words

mu' chu' tetlh vIDubta' 'ach SanoblaHbe'.

I have updated the New Words List with the words from HolQeD
offered the matlh jupna'pu' and a number of other words pointed
out to me by individuals. Unfortunately, I seem to be unable to
FTP the KLI server to offer them to the list. As I understand
it, even Holtej and ~mark are having difficulty with this, so I
can't post the word list.

When this status changes, you'll get a new word list. It has
enough changes that instead of listing them at the beginning as
I've done in the past, I've marked all the new words with a
tilde so those of you who maintain your own dictionaries and
already have the words already there will be able to do a quick
character search and find the new words.

If the situation doesn't change soon, I'll find another place to
put the list and post the URL here.

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level