tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 21 20:52:00 1999

Re: deciphering taHjaj wo', is this correct?

well, if nothing else, the spacing/alignment was perfectly terrible...
{{:-)
made it difficult to read with words and lines scattered hither and
hinter.
not very useful input i guess...could i getcha to send me the original
tlhIngan Hol version and your version again, preferrably in an easier to
read justification?
thanks!

Qapla'!
-qultoQ