tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 28 18:55:53 1999

Re: KLCP?

ja' [email protected] (Tomás Oeste):
>I went to your website but all the info is in some type of code.  I
>access the web via Webtv. Webtv does not use Java or other codes.

To which site are you referring?  If it's the one Holtej described,
http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/KLCP/index.htm is standard
HTML, which is the "code" that *every* web page uses.  It links to
guidelines.htm which is also standard HTML.

Perhaps WebTV gets confused by the redirect from bigfoot.com to the
actual site where the data is hosted?  If so, you might try going
directly to http://higbee.cots.net/~holtej/klingon/KLCP/index.htm
instead of the bigfoot URL.  Be aware that the reason Holtej uses
the bigfoot redirector is because the pages' "true" location might
move in the future.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level