tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 26 06:52:04 1999

KLBC from ter'es page

pagh,    -if you could check out my klingon sentence (I have only one this time =])Im getting a little bolder with suffix use

for anyone interested:
I just visited ter'es (terrence donnelly) klingon web page with jokes translated in klingon and some prose of his (klingon and other language related stuff )....its really AWESOME!!!
if you havent seen it its worth checking it out
       http://www.geocities.com/taresh_2000/klinjoke.html
he has other languages he has developed
printed below is my attempt with creating a sentence in vogu translated to klingon and then translated into english (you can ignore the vogu if you want to =])(I partially cheated creating the vogu anyway i mixed several phrases already stated and changed pronouns but none of the vogu is from scratch )
u'gu vo'gukadanav slathapa' kambo, i'na u'pabo'
thi pami'kathurata. kih'twor nasna'sn u opulongau'

bong jIjatlhchugh Sov'bogh qarghach (who knows if I accidently said it right or not (in vogu)  :])
vogu'e' vIjatlhbe' 'ach qatlho' juH batlhlI'vaD Suchghach vItIvpu'qu'
my translation:
-->I dont speak vogu very well but I thank you for your hospitality.
-->I enjoyed my visit very much.

ok pagh hows that?

the always heavy of hand
   chavta'ngav