tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 24 11:24:04 1999

DaHjaj mu' qaD

(Not to be confused with {DaHjaj mu'qaD}!)

taghwI'pu', SaqaD!  tlhIngan Hol mu'mey boqeqmeH {DaHjaj mu'} vIcher.  mu'
chu' boHevDI' bolo' 'e' yInID.  SughojmeH peqeq!

I issue a challenge to the beginners on this list.  I set up the "Klingon
Word of the Day" so that folks on this list could focus on a word every day
to practice.  The challenge is this: every day when you get the new word,
try to use it in a sentence.  Practice!  This is the only way to learn.

Today's word was {baQ} (v) "be fresh, just picked."  Have at it.

	baQDI' naH, nom yISop!  nonchoH 'e' yIchaw'Qo'!

--Holtej 'utlh

tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ