tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 24 02:50:19 1999

Looking for Audio Files / Donations

I am working at Karlsruhe University, Germany. We are planning to look
into automatic recognition of continuous Klingon (tlhIngan Hol). To
develop a recognizer we need some (as many as possible, i.e. thousands)
audio files of Klingon sentences together with their Klingon texts
(any audio format would work, but 16bit 16kHz is preferred).

The optimal thing that we could dream of, would be to have a couple of
speakers, each read a few pages from some standard text (e.g. Hamlet).
You could make yourself remembered forever in honor if you donate some
audio recordings of your speech, but we are also willing to pay a
reasonable price if so desired.

Of course, we would also be happy about already existing recordings as
long as the corresponding ASCII texts are available, too.

Ivica Rogina

--
Dr. Ivica Rogina         Email : [email protected]     Private:
University of Karlsruhe  Tel.  : ++49 (0)721-608 6384  Alte Landstr. 1c

Back to archive top level