tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 23 03:19:29 1999

Re: Annoyance

jatlh juDmoS:

> If the only way I have to learn is through being browbeaten
> when I do something wrong, then so be it. You can't get rid
> of *me* that easily.

jatlh DujHoD:

> jIQochbe'. muQaH Holtejpu' vIneH je. chaq pe'vIl jatlh. ram.
> jIghoj 'e' 'oH ngoQwIj'e'.

jIQochbe' je jIH.  Maybe the FAQ should include a warning that being
browbeaten by ornery old-timers is an initiation rite on the list. :-) (I
hate smiley faces, but gotta cover my qIvon here.) Once we toughen our
newbie hides, we can get on with the Qu'na'--learning Klingon from its most
proficient and passionate users.

qa'ral

Back to archive top level