tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 22 17:07:32 1999

Re: Annoyance

jatlh SuStel:
>Shut up and let people have fun for a change!  :)

jang juDmoS:
>Understand this : I'm a member of the KLI, (brand new one, even) and proud
>be one. I'm no old-timer, but I have a basic understanding of the grammar
and
>the word structure. I know how to put words and sentences together. I make
>mistakes, and I learn from them. If the only way I have to learn is through
>being browbeaten when I do something wrong, then so be it. You can't get rid
>of *me* that easily.
>Sadly, though, I'm in the minority. Some people don't feel that way. They
are
>easily intimidated by your superior skills. They go away. And they take
their
>potential membership dues, their potential donations, and their potential
>merchandise purchases *with* them.
>I'm gonna stick around, because I love this language and this culture. I'll
>get every last bit of information I can from you all.

jIQochbe':
>muQaH Holtejpu' vIneH je. chaq pe'vIl jatlh.
>ram. jIghoj 'e' 'oH ngoQwIj'e'.

yajbe'law' juDmoS:
>bIQochbe' 'e' jIyaj. tlhIngan Hol Daghoj DaneH 'e' jIyaj.  * pe'vIl *
>jIyajbe'. 'vIl 'e' chay Damugh ?

<<pe'vIl>> "definition" Daghelchugh vaj "'forcefully'" vIjang. <<tlhIngan Hol
mu'ghom>> "addendum"Daq tu'lu' ja' pojwI'.

'ach chaq ghelta'ghachlIj vIyajHa'. <<'vIl>> vIyajbe'.

- DujHoD

Back to archive top level