tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 15 10:29:29 1999

Re: tlhIngan irc chat room

I believe that the reason for the telnet irc program , ircII , is that not
all of us have Windows on our terminals (the library freenet is unix ,text
only  ,and that is the reason for using ircII which is text based.
Everyone can at least use that .

Lt.Commander Maud Freifelder /Lt.Commander malqa
Chief Security Officer /Chief of Cadet Corps.
USS Triumph NCC-26228/R2/ Starfleet (Triumph Against All Odds)
jIjatlhpa' jatlh Hovmey (The stars will talk before I will)
*learn the klingon language on irc at klingon.dhs.org(/join #tlhIngan)*
*join the VoyagerChat list on Onelist.com*

Back to archive top level