tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 09 10:03:03 1999

RE: Klingon Word of the Day

jatlh Sean:

> IMO, it would be helpful to provide a sentence showing its
> use in klingon, and the same sentence translated to English.

Very good idea.

Right now the database that I'm generating these messages from does not
contain an example sentence as you suggest.  I can add this, but it will
take a little time.  In the meantime, I hope that the relevant notes on
usage and canon sentence will be sufficient.

Here's another idea.  Try your hand at a sentence with the word, in the
KLBC.  :)

--Holtej 'utlh

tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ