tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 06 10:07:55 1999

Re: RE: HoghwIj nI'

jatlh charghwI':
> It was the first method of time he gave us and the only one that
> explicitly explains how to express portions of an hour. I think
> he gave us the two new time systems primarily to expand the
> meaning of the verb {per} and to introduce the word {'arlogh}.

Explicit?  I don't believe Okrand has EVER told how to express portions of
an hour.  Adding half-hours and such to the Conversational Klingon method of
describing time is merely a logical extension of the rule; Okrand never
addresses it.  (If he does somewhere, I've forgotten.  Please enlighten me
as to the source.)

SuStel
Stardate 99848.6

Back to archive top level