tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 04 19:26:34 1999

Re: geez

>Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 23:09:41 -0600
>From: Daniel Morse <[email protected]>
>
>not yIjegh!  tlhIngan Hol yIHaD!  yIqeq!  yIghojchu'!
>
>DuQaHqang tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI'pu' law'.
>
>peHruS
>
>Ashley Turshon wrote:
>
>> Ok, this sux! I started getting this letter thing
>> or what HOPING to LEARN the Klingon Langauge, BUT
>> MO!!!!!  I get stuff to other people that I CAN'T
>> read. SO PLEASE take me OFF this mailing list
>> unless, ur gonna TEACH me to speak the langauge.
>> Thanx a bunch
>>
>> Ashley

How come nobody's offered to help this person IN ENGLISH?

What kind of help can we give you, Ashley?  I'd ask that you be a little
more civil about asking for it, though; just because you want this list to
be one thing, even something it's meant for, doesn't mean the rest of us
can't use it for other allowed purposes.

~mark

Back to archive top level