tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 28 05:56:11 1999

Re: De'wI' Quj SeHmeH jan (KLBC)

Andeen, Eric wrote:
> "Total Control for Total Victory". It seemed like a good thing to
> translate into Klingon, so I challenge all interested beginners to come up
> with a useful translation. Keep in mind that this is a marketing slogan:
> keep it short and simple. A very literal translation *will fail*.

OK here are my attempts:

Qapchu'meH SeHchu'
or maybe:
Qapchu'meH ruQchu'
(both are clipped for brevity, and the latter attempt reminds me of
Riker using a joystick to control the 'entepray')

Rgds,
--
   Jeremy Silver   |\   [email protected]
 __________________| \  [email protected]
                   |  | A1200, Blizzard 1260, 34Mb
 mupwI' yI'uchtaH! |__| 1.4Gb HD. Amiga Forever.

Back to archive top level