tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 20 18:09:21 1999

Vulcan ears

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Qor'etlh valwI'na', Daq marr tuq" <[email protected]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
Subject: KLBC  targhmey QongtaH Qotbogh yIchaw'
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 06:26:29 -0700 (PDT)

As for cutting the tips off of Vulcans ears; there's an old Klingon proverb:
targhmey QongtaH Qotbogh yIchaw'
(Let sleeping Targs lay!)

Those guys can get mad! Especially, every Seven years!

{snip}

*cocks an eyebrow* I would like to point out that I like my ears they way
they are thank you.  I would not appreciate them being tampered with during
any year, and I do not believe any of my fellow Vulcans would either.
Unless you want to be "destroyed with a thought" I would suggest you do let
them be.  And if you are thinking of messing with my ears, I might not have
the telepathic ability of full Vulcans, but I sure can give a fight for your
money!

T'uvien