tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 31 20:26:24 1999

Re: chenmoH, ghojmoH

In a message dated 3/31/99 2:00:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< Finally, to indicate the SUBJECT taught, you can do one of two things.  You
 can either believe in charghwI''s Ha'quj, or you can use rules of Klingon
 that we DO know.  For instance: {puqpu' vIghojmoH; tonSaw' lughoj.} >>

So, if I want to say that I taught Mr. Clark Klingon, then I would say "Mr.
Clark vIghojmoH; tlhIngan Hol ghoj ghaH." qar'a'?  It follows the idea MO has
repeated several times about one sentence in English frequently being two in
Klingon.  Nice way to put it, SuStel.  What if charghwI''s sash?

T'Lod 'IQ

Back to archive top level