tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 18 18:15:41 1999

The Final Reflection (was RE: KLBC: Sayings of the Sea)

ja' Voragh:
>Read John Ford's _The Final Reflection_ ...
>You can often find old copies of the paperback in used book
>stores; I think that it may also have been re-printed with a few other
>older novels three or four years ago.  It's well worth looking for.  Many
>in Klingon fandom still consider TFR to be the finest Klingon-related Trek
>novel ever written.

The last time I looked, which was about five minutes ago, there were copies
of The Final Reflection available from /kli/Merchant.phtml
for $5, plus $2-$4 shipping and handling depending on location.  The minimum
$2 handling fee is a great incentive to buy multiple items at once. :-)

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level