tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 16 12:43:09 1999

KLBC: first post

Hello, this is my first post here.
Ok, lets go:

De'wI' vIghun.
QaQ'a' may ?  QojnIS vumbe' SuvwI' 'e' jIQub !
jIyaj. wa'leS la'wI'  vIjatlh .

This should mean:
"I do computer programs." "Is it a good job ? I think
a warrior should fight, not work" "I see, tomorrow I'll
talk to my boss"

And now something more serious:

- 'Iw naQ vaj 'Iv ? Daw'vaD De' nunoblaHlaw' .
- pe'vIl Suvpu'boch quv yoH je yaS, mutoDmeH .  Ha'
  jupwI' . majvaD biSov voDleH yaja' .

- Who is that warrior, covered with blood ? It looks
  like he could inform us about the rebellion.
- He is the brave and honored officer who strongly fight
  to save me. Alas, my friend. Say to the king what you
  know about the battle.

  Lor.

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com

Back to archive top level