tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 08 20:45:17 1999

Re: mu'mey Dajqu'

ja' T'Lod:
>I've found that looking at the jokes hidden in some words help me remember
>them, such as "fire" (qul - cool), etc.

I have exactly the opposite experience.  The words with the most obvious
puns actively interfere with my being able to use them transparently.  I
can never use the words {'ul} or {'awje'} or {Haq} without the pun going
off strongly in my mind.  The ones I use often enough do start to lose a
bit of the impact eventually.

>What are some of KGT's hidden jokes?

charghwI' offered a list of the words he has marked as having a hidden
humor -- see if you can figure out why. :-)

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level