tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 04 07:16:59 1999

RE: Written Language: tlhingon Hol and pIqaD

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999, jatlh pagh (Eric)

> ...This system is not much closer to the real Klingon writing system
> than the roman writing system we usually use, but it does look exotic
> and cool.

That being the case, is there anyone out there interested in CREATING a
slightly different system for writing tlhIngan Hol (purely for fun, mind
you)?

> ...It may even be that the stuff we see on TV
> is not real pIqaD either, but some sort of military code.

A possibility I'd not considered.  Hmmm...

David

P.S. I have chosen a tlhIngan name for myself.

quljIb'e' tupong 'e' vIchaw'-You (all) may call me "Firehair."

Back to archive top level