tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 03 08:24:53 1999

New Words List update

As soon as Mark can get to putting it in the right, accessible
spot, be aware of an update to the New Words List.
(newwords1.html in /Incoming is the newest version).

Somehow, I had missed {yer}, gave {per} the wrong part of speech
and posted HuchQeD's source without verifying. This update fixes
these errors.

Thanks to all for your dilligence. I've never met an error free
Klingon dictionary, but as we help each other, we get closer to
that goal.

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level