tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 03 06:50:12 1999

uff... or how long can I wait...

...for a book sent by Amazon... at least it's here, after 4 weeks
waiting and the same amount of time from my last post (belHa'jIH [?]
hope I'm correct when expressing my current feelings) This means also
I'm about to begin asking for many things which will be obvious to
anybody else than me one... anyway everybody has to learn, even enjoying
four foreign languages now isn't enough, tlhIngan Hol seem to be this
one I have to learn as next :) High time to begin the study.

bestest
Wlodek * Polbox On-Line Service

Back to archive top level