tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 28 23:48:01 1999

Re: Placement of aspect suffixes

In a message dated 2/25/1999 8:35:09 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< If that's how you've been deciding when to use {-pu'}, then I give you
 very strong advice to abandon that "trick", because it isn't working. >>

If you would start explaining things instead of merely telling me I am wrong,
I would listen to you.  When my "trick" does not work, tell me what method
does work.  Would you not do this for anyone else on this listserv?

batlh yIghojmoH.  yItIchtaHQo'.

peHruS

Back to archive top level