tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 16 08:42:12 1999

I thought feathers would fly ...

Didn't I ruffle anybody's feathers with this post?  <liberals>
<conservatives> ghap vIQeHmoH 'e' vISovbe' 'ach tam Hoch 'e' mumer.  chaq
vItba'.  QochlaHbe' vay'.

Politically, I've tended to view Worf as the token conservative on a show
with a dedicated left liberal spin.  TNG was so multicultural and inclusive
that it even tolerated a conservative.  Or how else would you label
somebody who's big on tradition, family values, religious belief, law and
order, and weapons, who's principled, strong-willed, self-reliant,
bullheaded, hidebound, and intolerant?  I figured all this might apply to
Klingon society in general, but I see I'll need to do some rethinking.

QInwIjmo SuQeHDI' tuquvmoH!

qa'ral

Back to archive top level