tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 15 00:35:42 1999

Changes in the TLHINGAN-HOL mail system..

Greetings. Your friendly neighborhood machine admin here (hi guys!).

I made some fairly signifigant changes to the way mail delivery works on
the kli.org box tonight, and there may be a problem or two for a day
or two. Though I think I have the majority of the kinks worked out, I
may have missed something, so please send me private email at
[email protected] if you think you see something amiss that involves
a) email, and b) kli.org

Thanks!

									-WW

Back to archive top level