tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 23 09:36:21 1999

Re: jIDach (KLBC)

HovqIj:

I am glad (carefully avoiding apostrophes) that you are (extremely) animate
and have so far refrained from killing me.

I would have answered in Klingon with a suitable replacement proverb and
everything but my employers are having trouble with their mail server and I
am temporarily limited to the Lotus Notes gateway with unavoidable MIME
coding.  I think I will just keep my mouth shut until the situation
normalizes.

qaral (even had to spell my own name wrong)

Back to archive top level