tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 08 19:37:36 1999

Re: pab chu'

In a message dated 7/8/1999 6:41:14 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< SKI: I recently posted some new pages to my Website containing a
 > listing of all the grammar addenda and corrections post-TKD that
 > I could find. You may find it interesting.  Let me know if I said
 > something wrong or forgot your favorite bit. >>
RE:  Addenda 4.2.9 (3):  I am extremely interested in what MO has said about
using aspect markers to clothe a verb so it can end with {-ghach}.  I don't
like the feel of this so much that I really need to be shown what MO feels
when he uses an aspect marker within a {-ghach} noun.

Please point me to any revelations from MO on this point.

peHruS

Back to archive top level