tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 31 08:29:29 1999

Re: Klingon in the News

Hey, guys, let's not forget that {much} means "perform music," not "perform
things in general."  Nowhere do we learn that you can use {much} to describe
putting on a play.

I've also seen {Da} be over-/misused for "act" and {DawI'} for "actor,"
without sufficient supporting evidence.  I winced no more at peHruS' usage
of it than anyone else's.  Let's all just cut that right out, shall we?

SuStel
Stardate 99083.4