tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 24 08:49:58 1999

Re: greetings from a newbie

ghItlh Wlodek:

> from a newbie (with freshly ordered 'Klingon Dictionary") from
> Warsaw, Poland. please allow me to listen only, and... to ask
> from time, to time for the things which will be, I'm sure evident
> to you.

One thing we see often is that there are no questions which you shouldn't
ask. Everything you don't know and would like to ask about, someone else
wants to know as well. Every question answered helps many more people than
the one who asked.

yItIv, Wlodek. batlh yIghoj!

Enjoy, Wlodek. Learn with honor!

Qermaq