tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 23 22:29:45 1999

RE: greetings from a newbie :) (KLBC)

jatlh Wlodek:

> greetings, honorable warriors :)

> from a newbie (with freshly ordered 'Klingon Dictionary") from
> Warsaw, Poland. please allow me to listen only, and... to ask
> from time, to time for the things which will be, I'm sure evident
> to you.

Welcome to the list, Wlodek. My name is pagh, and I am the current
Beginners' Grammarian for the list. It's my job to help beginners learn
Klingon. Whenever you have a post you want help with, mark it for my
attention by putting KLBC in the subject line.

You're welcome to lurk on the list as long as you want, but I do hope that,
when you're comfortable doing it, you will post from time to time. Reading
the posts here is a good way to learn, but posting yourself is even better.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level