tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 21 15:44:15 1999

(Almost) Klingon on British TV

On a British program called Who's Line is it Anyway, they did a comedy
scene with two comedians pretending to talk in Klingon.  This was being
"translated" by two other comedians.  The scene was called "The Pretzel
Collector" and was quite amusing.  If anyone would like to see this please
e-mail me and I will upload it to my website.  The scene is about 2m16s
long so the file could be quite big (I'm compressing it to MPG at this
moment).  I would estimate the size as being about 7.5Mb to about 10Mb.  I
could put it on a CD-Rom.

'oghwI'

[email protected]
(yep that's a ZERO after the wilk)