tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 20 06:46:23 1999

KLBC: capitals in the writing system

Hello again,
remember me? I am busy writing a thesis about Klingon and its speakers.
Yesterday, after long talks and many written pages, I finally convinced my
professor that this is a good subject. But thanks to all the people among
you who wanted to solve this problem in a Klingon way (simply go to him and
*convince* him :-)
The last days I was studying the dictionary and now I have a question: why
are some characters in the writing system written in capitals? Does this
have a function and / or a reason or is it just the way it goes?
Thanks,
Judith

Judith Hendriks-Hermans       [email protected]
Groesbeeksedwarsweg 229       NL-6521 DJ Nijmegen,
The Netherlands,              (..+31)(0)24-3609989
" wie het laatst lacht, heeft een erg traag gevoel voor humor"

Back to archive top level