tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 19 13:51:26 1999

KLBC

I have been reading TKD for a while and I have a couple of questions.
Could you elaborate on the Noun-Noun construction, can you put a Noun-Noun
in a Object-Verb-Subject as either the object or the Subject or both.  And
how do say words that have a ' at the start or words with '' in them (eg

Sorry, I know the last bit is not grammar, but I am having a hard time
listening to the Conversational Klingon tape as I don't seem to be able
(yet) to pick out the sounds correctly and it does not have a '' on it.

Thanks
Ian Wilkinson.

[email protected]
(yep that's a ZERO after the wilk)