tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 25 22:58:53 1999

Re: Weird request....

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Michael Burrows wrote:

>        I'm trying to find out if anyone knows of any good tlhIngan receipies?
> Myself and a friend are hosting a Trek night and we'd like to make food
> that fist the night...... any ideas??

There are some good Klingon recipes in the new STAR TREK COOKBOOK by Ethan
Phillips, most notably two versions of Rokeg blood pie (one of which is a
variation on steak-and-kidney pie), bloodwine, skull stew, throat stew,
gagh, racht, raktajino, etc.  I haven't tried any of the Klingon stuff
yet, but the recipe for Bajoran ratamba stew (mushroom-and-pepper
version) is very good, for Trekish-if-not-Klingon food, especially if you
are vegetarian (no meat in it).  Very little of the beverages have alcohol
in them, even the "wines", and Saurian Brandy is O'Douls non-alcoholic
beer.

Hope this helps!

	--da laffin tlhIngan :>

Back to archive top level