tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 22 12:36:02 1999

Re: Hoch

peHruS ja' charghwI':
> So far, I've seen two interpretations of Hoch vs. naQ. Yours and
> everybody else's. Everyone who has spoken up so far has agreed
> on one, and you alone insist on the other.

I'd like to say that in the case of nIn, I am on peHruS's side.

how can fuel be "whole"? what is bIQ naQ? tI naQ?

I doubt that I would understand these expressions without
further explanation.

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq
                                           [email protected]