tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 31 17:03:40 1999

re:re: to answer pagh attempt #2(+1)

>ghuy'cha'!!
>jIHech
>nuvHom tIch ghewHom neH 'ej lo'laHbe'ba' 'oH 'ach lo'laH 'oH
>mup DaSwIj bIngDaQ. vaj nuvHom quv law' ghewHom  quv puS
           pagh, DaH qar'a' pabwIj
>                chavta'ngav

(this time ill put it in english)
---> only a knat insults a small weakling humanoid and it (the bug) is --->obviously worthless but it worth is being "crushed" under my boot. --->therefore the small bug has more honor than the weakling humanoid --->does
darnit, I meant "the small bug has less honor than the weakling humanoid does" I always have a mistake somewhere

Back to archive top level