tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 27 02:21:06 1999

Re: Happy New Millenium

nuqneH
thank you for your wishes. I had a very happy and stormy christmas.
Yesterday (26.12.) the wind was so strong, that it was really dangeros to
go out, and in Switzerland, where I live, eleven people died. I went to
visite my uncle and his family, when suddainly, the light went out. The
electricity left us for about two hours. But when I came home in the
evening, there was also no electricity, and it just came back about ten
minutes ago. So I just have passed a quite cold night, cause there also
was no heating and no warm water...
Well, but that's not so bad, I am happy to be alive and to be able to
write this letter...
I also wish you a very happy new millennium!

Qapla'

ReghIyna'
## CrossPoint v3.11 ##

Back to archive top level