tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 08 15:30:40 1999

Re: Evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence!

At 12:15 AM 12/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
>The question of whether we are alone in the cosmos has been answered.
>We are not alone!
>
>With the appenrent destruction of the Mars Lander, the question of
>whether we are alone in the cosmos has been answered.  WE ARE NOT
>ALONE!!  It all started with the Soviet probe "Phobos" in 1989 when
>their probe discovered an artificial object atleast one kilometer in
>length in orbit around Mars.

Don't forget the exact replica of an old western town discovered on the
surface of Venus, the lunar crater which resembles Jerry Lewis, and the
Voyager II immages which show the Mystery Machine in orbit of Saturn with
Scooby Doo at the helm.

SuSvaj

>Live long and prosper!
>http://community.webtv.net/romulano/ELMUNDODESTARTREK