tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 01 23:37:26 1999

vIttlhegh bolughmoH! (Soon to be KLBC)

SaghuHmoH!  If the following repeat post goes unanswered, I plan to deploy
my secret weapon: KLBC. (I've been avoiding this tag after a recent plea
from charghwI' to be more economical with the BG's time.)

Note:  If the pabpo'pu' are otherwise occupied, ANYONE with a copy of TKW
can do me the honor (though the last question may require a look-in from
Holtej or Voragh).

vIttlheghmeyvam vISovchoH vIneH.  Do'Ha' *tlhIngan He'* paq vIHutlh. jIbuD
'e' boQubbe'meH tlhIngan Hol vIlo'taHvIS vIttlhegh vImughta'. bolughmoH!

If the {qIvon} is cold, the blood is hot.  [TKW p.174]
bIrchugh (-DI'?) qIvon tuj 'Iw.

To understand life, endure pain.  [TKW p.43]
yIn DayajmeH 'oy' yISIQ!

Don't just aim; hit the target!  [TKW p.191]
yIQeqQo' neH, DoS yIqIp!

The used kut'luch is always shiny.  [TKW p.103]
reH boch qutluch lo'lu'taHbogh

qen ja' Holtej 'utlh:

> ...The only possibility that comes to mind is KCD.  What was
> the name of the liquor that Gowron used to get information
> from the bartender, after saying "there are always weapons"?

chay' ja' ghawran?  reH nuHmey lutu'lu'?

qa'ral

Back to archive top level