tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 01 19:44:47 1999

Re: jIQapta'

ja' Lawrence:
>Email confirmation today from John Ordover that my story, "jubHa'," has
>been approved and will be included in the third Strange New Worlds
>anthology from Pocket Books...

majQa'!  qaHoy'qu'neS.

>My thanks to everyone who provided feedback and reactions to my reading at
>the qep'a' in Las Vegas this past July.

I was just thinking about that reading a few days ago.  Strangely, I don't
really remember hearing it in Klingon -- I just heard the *story*, and the
language was completely irrelevant.  Much of the credit for that is due to
the quality of the writing.  The last word of the story was both perfectly
obvious and perfectly satisfying at the same time.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level