tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 29 17:22:06 1999

question

In HolQeD vol 7 #1, Capt. Krankor discusses the <'e'> pronoun connection
for using a sentence as object. I seem to remember reading recently a
discussion about using "less than a complete sentence" ( a phrase) as
the object with this method. I can't remember if it was in HolQeD
somewhere, or in a post. If a post, was it discussion or, in fact, canon
rule? Can anyone enlighten me? (if a post, how do I retrieve for study?)

    Satlho'

pIl'o'

Back to archive top level