tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 25 16:06:29 1999

Re: New Word List update

jatlh charghwI'
>So far as I know, the only thing missing from the list are:
>
>tatlh - to return (something to where it was) (verb, takes an
>object)
>Qun - god, supernatural being (noun - uses language)
>
>Also, misc stuff from the body text of KGT, but not in the word
>list at the end of KGT.
>
>If anyone knows of anything else, please let me know.
>
>charghwI' 'utlh

mu'meyvam mung 'oH nuq? (i.e., ghorgh mu'meyvam QIjta' "Okrand" 'ej nuqDaq
bIH QIjta' ghaH?)
What is the origin of these words? (i.e., When and where did Okrand explain
these words?)

- DujHoD

Back to archive top level